Who are we
Our website address is: https://alvent.com.tr
(Last updated: April 5, 2019)
Within the scope of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No.6698 (Law) Altınkaya Electronics Boxes Inc. As (Altınkaya), we aim to fulfill our disclosure obligation by providing information about the personal data processing activities carried out by us with this clarification and consent text and to obtain the express consent of our customers and visitors for the following situations.
Definition of personal data and general principles:
Identity information, access / contact information, information about consumer habits, all kinds of information and documents that are obtained as a result of voice and video calls or transactions made within the scope of the contracts established are within the scope of personal data in accordance with the provision of KVKK article 3 / d. .
Altinkaya; Personal information in the capacity of Data Controller and Data Processor; Within the framework explained by the law and abiding by the terms and limits explained below; obtain, save, store, preserve, update, change, reorganize in order to continue its services, disclose to third parties, transfer, transfer, share, classify, anonymize and process in other ways specified in the law, where and to the extent permitted by the legislation.
Purpose of Processing Personal Data:
Altınkaya will be able to record, store, update, disclose to third parties, transfer, classify and process your personal information to the extent and to the extent permitted by legislation.
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Confirming the identity information of the transactor / operator,
- save the address and other necessary information for communication,
- to arrange all records and documents that will be the basis for processing in electronic (internet / mobile etc.) or paper environment
- Execution of the sales contract, execution of the distance sales contract and invoicing in accordance with the current legislation, ensuring that our customers can fully and properly exercise their rights (right of withdrawal, option rights, etc.) arising from the current legislation,
- Providing personalized advertising, campaigns and other benefits to our customers if they give their express consent, customer segmentation in line with the data obtained, survey and telemarketing applications, data mining and, improving and improving customer data quality, loyalty transactions for customer management, cross-selling and lost customers design and manage regain actions,
- To be able to evaluate customer complaints and suggestions regarding our products and services,
- Ensuring the security and control of Altınkaya's movable and immovable assets,
- To determine and implement Altınkaya's commercial and business strategies,
- To be able to fulfill our obligations arising from KVKK and to use our rights arising from the legislation.
Collection method and storage period of personal data:
Your personal data is collected electronically on our company's corporate websites and the systems we use.
In case of a period stipulated under the provisions of the legislation it is subject to, our company provides the personal data by respecting the relevant periods; If such a period is not stipulated, it will keep it only for the period required for the purpose for which it was processed, not exceeding a maximum of 10 years. However, if you are a member of our website, your personal data in your membership registration will continue to be stored in our system unless you delete your membership registration.
It will also delete, destroy or anonymize personal data if there is no valid reason for further storage of data.
Persons / organizations to which your personal data can be transferred:
For the purposes stated above, your personal data;
- Depending on the payment method you prefer, to the relevant banks, online payment systems,
- Within the scope of your preferred delivery selection, to the relevant distribution / cargo-courier companies,
- To the infrastructure provider in order to resolve your complaints and provide you with a better service,
- To the relevant institutions / organizations and infrastructure providers within the scope of e-invoicing / e-archive invoicing transactions,
- To the server hosting, archiving, storage and software service providers that we work with at home and abroad for the backup / storage / archiving / storage of transaction records,
- Legal, financial and tax consultants, auditors for the solution of a problem or for the performance of our legal obligations,
In addition, Altınkaya can be transferred to persons, institutions and organizations permitted by the provisions of the legislation, if necessary for the execution of business processes.
When transferring your personal data to third parties specified in this article, only as much as necessary and within the scope of its relevance will be transferred.
Your Rights and Exceptions Under Article 11 of the Law;
By applying to our company in writing or by other methods determined by the Board; your personal data
- learning whether it has been processed,
- If your personal data has been processed, to request information regarding this,
- learning the purpose of processing your personal data and whether it is used appropriately,
- To know the third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred domestically or abroad,
- request correction of your personal data if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed,
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of your personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the Law,
- to request the third parties to whom your personal data is transferred to be notified of the transactions made pursuant to paragraphs (d) and (e) above,
- Object to the occurrence of a result against you due to the analysis of your personal data exclusively with automated systems,
- In case you suffer damage due to unlawful processing of your personal data, you have the right to request the compensation of the damage.
Your requests regarding personal data; You can submit by filling out the form in the Contact section on our websites, along with the necessary information to identify you and your explanations about the right you want to use.
Your requests will be concluded free of charge as soon as possible, within thirty days at the latest, depending on the nature of the request. In case the transaction requires an additional cost, the fee in the tariff determined by the Board may be charged. Our company has the right to accept the request or to reject it by explaining its reason, and to inform the relevant person in writing or electronically.
Legislative changes and updates regarding personal data
We remind you that we process your personal data with this awareness and to the extent required by the legislation, in case of legal changes, we will update this information on our page in accordance with the new legislation, and you can always easily follow the updates made on this page.
Topicality and accuracy of the data
Pursuant to Article 4 of the KVKK, Altınkaya has the obligation to keep your personal data accurate and up to date. In this context, in order to fulfill our obligations arising from the current legislation, it is necessary to share your correct and up-to-date data with us. If your data is changed in any way, we ask you to update your data by contacting us through the communication channels mentioned above.
Cookie Usage Policy